NRS (NHS Research Scotland) Conference
Celebrating 40 years of Supporting Clinical Research in Scotland
NRS Conference 2013
We are very excited to be hosting this year's NHS Research Scotland conference. Please come along and help us celebrate 40 years of supporting clinical research in Scotland.
The conference will be taking place on Thursday, 31st October 2013 at the John McIntyre Conference Centre in Edinburgh.
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in clinical research in Scotland, particularly clinical researchers, funders of clinical research, clinical research support staff (CRF, CTU, trial managers etc), NHS R&D staff.
Flyer - please share with colleagues
What attendees said about last year's conference:
- Highly motivating, well put together day
- Broad range of information/topics
- Good networking and good to hear the government vision for research in Scotland
- Excellent overall synopsis of on-going research
- Good information for potential collaborations and services which may aid researchers
- Inspiring to hear all the achievements to date and future plans
- Fills a gap in the market
- Getting a sense of strong support from government and the exhortation to link with business
To register for the conference please email: email@example.com or Tel: 0131 537 3355